Derived from plants, Laxogenin is essentially an anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics.
- Laxogenin supports increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass.
- Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance, can increase fat and muscle wasting.
- One study showed Laxogenin helped increase protein synthesis by over 200% which may allow for accelerated muscle growth and recovery .
Piperine is an extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper.
- Piperine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption.
- Numerous clinical studies suggest that when piperine is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.
Q:What is 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin?
A: Derived from plants, this ingredient is essentially an anabolic building block which your body uses as a blueprint to create its own anabolics. Laxogenin supports increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, while promoting other anabolic effects such as increased strength, muscle endurance, muscle recovery, and lean muscle mass. Additionally, Laxogenin aids in controlling the stress hormone cortisol, which when out of balance, can increase fat and muscle wasting.
Q: What does Laxogenin do?
-Laxogenin helps increase protein synthesis by over 200% which allows the user to accelerate muscle growth and recovery .
-Provides cortisol support, thus allowing your body to recover fast and reduces muscle breakdown (muscle wasting).
-Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
-Does not alter the users natural hormonal balance (does not affect testosterone levels and does not convert into estrogen or cause the body’s natural estrogen to increase)
-Does not show up on narcotic or anabolic drug screens or drug tests (can be used by Athletes in NCAA and other major league sports)
Q: How long can Laxogenin be cycled for?
A: Laxogenin can be cycled for a period of 4, 8, or 12 weeks before having to cycle off for 4 weeks.
Q: Do I need cycle support?
A: Laxogenin does not require a cycle support as it is not liver toxic and does not cause the user’s blood pressure to fluctuate.
Q:What is the most effective dose for Laxogenin?
A: The clinical dosage for Laxogenin is 100 mg per day.
Q:Do I need a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after using a Laxogenin Product?
A: Laxogenin does not require the use of a PCT or SERM as it is a NON-HORMONAL anabolic agent. A user will just have to simply cycle off of it for a period of 4 weeks before beginning another cycle of Laxogenin.
Q:Do I need an estrogen blocker when using Laxogenin?
A:The use of an estrogen blocker will not be necessary as Laxogenin does not convert into estrogen, nor will it cause your body to upregulate its own estrogen production. Thus, completely eliminating the need for an estrogen blocker. You will only require an estrogen blocker if you choose to stack Laxogenin with other anabolic supplements whom have effects on the body’s natural hormonal balance (i.e. test boosters, prohormones, etc).
Q:What can I stack Laxogenin with?
A:Laxogenin can virtually be stacked with anything!
Q:Are there any side effects to Laxogenin?
A:There have been ZERO reports of side effects when using Laxogenin thus far.
1. Syrov, V. N., & Kurmukov, A. G. (1975). [Experimental study of the anabolic activity of 6-ketoderivatives of certain natural sapogenins]. Farmakologiia i toksikologiia, 39(5), 631-635.
2. Fasciola, A. A. (2014). U.S. Patent Application No. 13/999,672.
1. Johnson, J. J., Nihal, M., Siddiqui, I. A., Scarlett, C. O., Bailey, H. H., Mukhtar, H., & Ahmad, N. (2011). Enhancing the bioavailability of resveratrol by combining it with piperine. Molecular nutrition & food research, 55(8), 1169-1176.
2. Badmaev, V., & Majeed, M. (1996). Comparison of nutrient bioavailability when ingested alone and in combination with Bioperine. Research Report, Sabinsa Corporation.