DNA PHARMA METH X SUPER POTENT PRE WORKOUT POWDER
See Why This Pre Workout Hits Hard !!
Creatine Magnapower is simply creatine bonded to a magnesium. This is thought to increase the solubility and absorption of the creatine.
- Creates a higher level of absorption and utilization than creatine monohydrate
- Greater bioavailability of creatine and magnesium
- Ergogenic activity is enhanced when magnesium creatine chelate is consumed
- Greater increase in intracellular water, an indicator of greater protein synthesis
Glycerol (1,2,3-propanetriol) is a colorless, odorless, sweet tasting sugar alcohol. When consumed glycerol is rapidly absorbed primarily in the small intestine, distributed equally among all fluid compartments, and promotes hyperhydration by inducing an osmotic gradient.
- This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training.
- Glycerol has also been shown to help athletes store extra water, delaying the need for hydration. This suggests improved efficiency in exercise, thermoregulation and decreased physiological stress.
- In addition, glycerol enhances plasma and intramuscular volume expansion, producing a more engorged muscular appearance.
Beta Vulgaris, also known as the common beet, has been shown to significantly reduce blood pressure. With this ingredient in Rhino Black, you can get a pump while lowering your blood pressure!
- Beet has also been shown to lower the oxygen cost of exercise and improve exercise tolerance.
- Lansley et al. (2011) found beet supplementation resulted an in mean power increase of 5%. Other studies have also shown supplementation with beet can improve time trial performance by 3-15%.
5a Hydroxy Laxogenin:
Laxogenin has a number of effects that are greatly beneficial to one’s sports supplement regime. There are other benefits to Laxogenin besides the added strength brought on by it.
- Tests have shown that protein synthesis was increased by over 200% – this is key for muscle growth and repair… also the utilization of protein in higher protein content diets.
- Laxogenin also has great anti-inflammatory effects.
- Laxogenin has been shown to balance cortisol on low-calorie diets as well as help to control glucose and increase thyroid function.
GEEKED OUT ENERGY COMPLEX
Tri-Caffiene complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate, Caffeine Citrate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exhertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically produced during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost in the terms of a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyronsine.
- The addition of this amino acid to METH X will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine, can maintain reaction time, and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Extracted from the roots of sprouted barley, hordenine has an adrenaline-like effect stemming from its ability to release norandrenaline.
- This increases heart rate and blood flow.
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
- Hordenine may also increase peripheral blood flow volume and have a positive inotropic effect (increases strength of contraction) upon the heart.
TWEEKED BUZZ COMPLEX
Carnosyn Beta Alanine®:
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high intensity cardio.
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intra muscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To keep muscular strength through a workout, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too low, you have significantly less strength and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alinine synthesizes to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By absorbing the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
Helps to give a boost of energy but more importantly will help reduce muscle soreness and pain.