Kodiak Amino Shred Pack contains :
Kodiak Ammo Intraworkout ™ is a Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powerhouse that was developed to address the time between pre and post workout, commonly referred to as the intra workout period, when critical nutrients are needed to fuel performance, blunt fatigue, and accelerate recovery. Collectively made up of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them and must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery; the process known as muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
Kodiak took Ammo™’ formula one step further by adding other ingredients, such as glutamine, citrulline, PepForm peptides and electrolytes that have been scientifically proven to accelerate recovery, replenish energy stores, improve the absorption of amino acids, and keep you hydrated during your workouts. Kodiak Ammo™ is without question the most advanced intra-workout amino acid product ever created. Take a look at the label and you will find each scoop of Ammo™ contains:
BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio – Shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training related soreness. BCAAs have also been shown to increase energy and blunt fatigue during exercise.
Leucine Whey Peptides – Leucine Peptides are designed to improve delivery of amino acids to muscle tissue. More efficient nutrient delivery helps contribute to muscle synthesis and growth.
L-Citrulline – A key element in the nitric oxide cycle. It increases exercise capacity, helps rid the body of ammonia and frees ATP energy.
Citrulline Whey Peptides – Combining citrulline with peptides significantly increases the bioavailability of citrulline, with better efficiency and absorption than free form citrulline.
L-Glutamine – Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
Electrolytes – Sodium and potassium are necessary electrolytes that are lost in sweat. They help regulate blood volume, blood pressure, osmotic equilibrium, pH and may delay the onset of cramping from intense exercise.
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. The unique 3:1:1 ratio of branched chain amino acids in Kodiak Ammo™ helps reduce training related muscle damage by stimulating muscle protein synthesis; allowing your body to repair, recover, rebuild, and ultimately have you prepared to tackle your next training session.
PLUS CarniShred™’s check out fully transparent label and you will find clinical doses of:
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – Essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production. L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.*
- L–Carnitine Fumarate – Combined, L-Carnitine and Fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.*
- Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract – Research shows this compound can activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.*
- CapsiAtra™ – Increases resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulates thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.*
- Lean GBB® – Elevates the body’s production of L-Carnitine and helps improve energy levels and athletic performance.*