Kodiak Attack Pre Workout 25 Serve
Kodiak Attack Pre TrainingAmplifier named for good reason…it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say, Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
Kodiaknamed our pre-workout Attackon an excellent reason …it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say, Attackwill give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’slabel, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottomAttackis the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
- Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine– A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
• Caffeine Complex– Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, centre, and power all without the typical caffeine crash
• Beta-Alanine¬– Buffer’s blood acids to squeeze out more reps for better pumps and massive gains.
• Citrulline Malate– A dual-threat: Provides considerable boosts to training volume with the intermediate metabolic malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
• L-Ornithine– Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer.
(*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
We don’t need to tell you that a pre-workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing than spending your hard earned money on a product built on the hype that doesn’t work. With Kodiak Attackyou get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don’t. Research backed synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds. The attackis a game changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high-intensity cardio.
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intramuscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To stay muscular strength through an exercise, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too small, you have significantly less power and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alanine synthesises to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By incorporating the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically generated during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost regarding a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to Attack will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Caffeine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide dosed stimulation efficiently for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion.
- It helps to increase memory and cognitive function.
- Studies have shown that it can also help increase attendance.
- McGlade et al. (2012) discovered women who supplemented with Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine for 28 days were able to improve attention focus and attention inhibition compared to placebo significantly.
Huperzine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and increases the amount of acetylcholine; an essential neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance focus, memory, and mood.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for four weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
ATTACK VASODILATION COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after training by 20%.
Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid and is a chemical precursor to nitric oxide (a blood vessel-widening agent).
- When Arginine enters the body, it stimulates nitric oxide pathways. This process vasodilates (enlarges) blood vessels and helps deliver more of the much-needed oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to working muscles to achieve the pump and ultimately muscle growth.
- Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, and preventing tissue degradation in people with critical illnesses.
- A 2010 study conducted by Bailey et al. discovered supplemental arginine for three days was able to enhance nitric oxide production and decrease oxygen consumption (7%) while improving time to exhaustion by 25% in otherwise healthy men.
Ornithine, when bound by salt at the molecular level to Orotate (orotic acid), is much more bio-available than in its HCL or free form.
- Ornithine Works in synergy with Arginine in the metabolism of waste caused by intense exercise.
- By increasing Nitric Oxide production and decreasing waste – you can train longer and support more significant results.
- A 2008 study conducted by Sugino et al. discovered supplementation with ornithine was able to reduce perceptions of fatigue to 52% of placebo on a prolonged endurance test and was able to overcome ammonia accrual during exercise.
Beta Vulgaris, also known as the conventional beet, has been shown to reduce blood pressure significantly. With this ingredient in Attack, you can get a pump while lowering your blood pressure!
- Beet has also been shown to lower the oxygen cost of exercise and improve exercise tolerance.
- Lansley et al. (2011) found beet supplementation resulted in an in the mean power increase of 5%. Other studies have also shown supplementation with beet can improve time trial performance by 3-15%.
Kodiak Ammo Intra workout 30 serve
Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) powerhouse that was developed to address the time between pre and post workout, commonly referred to as the intra workout period, when critical nutrients are needed to fuel performance, blunt fatigue, and accelerate recovery. Collectively made up of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, the BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them and must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently each BCAA plays a critical physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery; the process known as muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
Kodiak took Ammo™’ formula one step further by adding other ingredients, such as glutamine, citrulline, PepForm peptides and electrolytes that have been scientifically proven to accelerate recovery, replenish energy stores, improve the absorption of amino acids, and keep you hydrated during your workouts. Kodiak Ammo™ is without question the most advanced intra-workout amino acid product ever created. Take a look at the label and you will find each scoop of Ammo™ contains:
BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio– Shown to promote muscle growth, recovery, and reduce training-related soreness. BCAAs have also been shown to increase energy and blunt fatigue during exercise.
Leucine Whey Peptides– Leucine Peptides are designed to improve delivery of amino acids to muscle tissue. More efficient nutrient delivery helps contribute to muscle synthesis and growth.
L-Citrulline– An essential element in the nitric oxide cycle. It increases exercise capacity, helps rid the body of ammonia and frees ATP energy.
Citrulline Whey Peptides– Combining citrulline with peptides significantly increases the bioavailability of citrulline, with better efficiency and absorption than free form citrulline.
L-Glutamine– Glutamine is used in numerous bodily processes, including muscle anabolism, gluconeogenesis, nutrient absorption, and immunity.
Electrolytes– Sodium and potassium are necessary electrolytes that are lost in sweat. They help regulate blood volume, blood pressure, osmotic equilibrium, pH and may delay the onset of cramping from intense exercise.
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. The unique 3:1:1 ratio of branched chain amino acids in Kodiak Ammo™ helps reduce training related muscle damage by stimulating muscle protein synthesis; allowing your body to repair, recover, rebuild, and ultimately have you prepared to tackle your next training session.