KODIAK ATTACK & SHRED PACK contains: Kodiak Attack Pre Training Amplifier named for good reason…it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say, Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
Kodiak named our pre-workout Attack on an excellent reason …it will have you hitting the iron with full intensity from the minute you step in the gym until you pump out your last rep. This isn’t your run of the mill pre-workout that over promises and under delivers. When we say, Attack will give you intense energy, skin splitting pumps, and razor sharp focus WE MEAN IT. After all the proof is in the pudding. Take a close look at Attack’s label, and you will find research validated, time-tested ergogenic aids dosed at clinical levels combined with cutting-edge compounds that will give the term total domination a whole new meaning. From top to bottom Attack is the most advanced, hardest hitting pre-workout packed with only the best ingredients such as:
• Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine – A nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion which leads to improved focus and cognition.
• Caffeine Complex – Caffeine is one of the most clinically-supported ergogenic aids. Improves energy, centre, and power all without the typical caffeine crash
• Beta-Alanine ¬– Buffer’s blood acids to squeeze out more reps for better pumps and massive gains.
• Citrulline Malate – A dual-threat: Provides considerable boosts to training volume with the intermediate metabolic malate and stimulates nitric oxide production with citrulline.
• L-Ornithine – Shown to decrease ammonia concentrations in the blood ultimately allowing you to exercise harder for longer.
(*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab above)
We don’t need to tell you that a pre-workout can make or break your training session. Furthermore, nothing is more disappointing than spending your hard earned money on a product built on the hype that doesn’t work. With Kodiak Attack you get everything you need to give you a pre-training advantage and nothing you don’t. Research backed synergistic ingredients. Efficacious dosing. Innovative compounds. The attack is a game changer that will boost your workout performance and help you push your limits further than you have before.
Beta Alanine is an amino acid that is used to enhance muscular endurance. Reports of increased rep range are common. Also, the benefit is highly noticeable in moderate to high-intensity cardio.
- Beta-Alanine’s effectiveness comes through boosting the synthesis of carnosine. Carnosine acts as an intramuscular buffer to keep the pH from dipping too low during a workout. To stay muscular strength through an exercise, you need to have your pH levels optimal. If they drop too low, you have significantly less power and fatigue quicker.
- Beta-Alanine synthesises to carnosine which helps keep your pH levels in check by absorbing positive hydrogen molecules (H+) that are produced during periods of heavy exercise. By incorporating the H+ produced by strenuous exercise, your muscular pH levels are kept at an optimal level which will allow you to train harder and longer!
- A recent meta-analysis confirmed the ergogenic effect of beta-alanine, showing a 2.85% increase in exercise performance compared to placebo when dosed at ~2/grams daily.
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that produce the hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine – which are typically generated during moments of stress on the body and provide a boost regarding a “fight or flight” scenario.
- Epinephrine and norepinephrine are depleted quickly during these moments of stress due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- The addition of this amino acid to Attack will help give you an extra PUSH and can make a big difference to help you FIGHT through your workouts and plateaus.
- Hoffman et al. (2010) research results indicate that acute ingestion of supplement including L-tyrosine and anhydrous caffeine can maintain reaction time and subjective feelings of focus and alertness to both visual and auditory stimuli in healthy college students following exhaustive exercise.
Caffeine Complex (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion.
- It helps to increase memory and cognitive function.
- Studies have shown that it can also help increase attendance.
- McGlade et al. (2012) discovered women who supplemented with Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine for 28 days were able to improve attention focus and attention inhibition compared to placebo significantly.
Huperzine A is a selective inhibitor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholinesterase (AChE), which means it prevents the breakdown and increases the amount of acetylcholine; an essential neurotransmitter in the central nervous system involved in cognition and muscular contractions.
- Multiple studies have shown that supplementation with Huperzine-A can enhance focus, memory and mood.
- A study conducted by Sun et al. (1999) reported that subjects who supplemented with Huperzine A for 4 weeks improved learning performance and memory compared to a placebo group.
ATTACK VASODILATION COMPLEX
Citrulline Malate is a non-essential amino acid that eventually converts to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a vasodilator that can help to lower blood pressure and improve blood flow to both organs and muscles.
- Studies have shown that Citrulline Malate enhances exercise tolerance by reducing levels of blood ammonia and lactate that are typically elevated during strenuous exercise.
- This ingredient will allow you to train with less rest in between sets and elevate your endurance capacity.
- A recent research study found individuals who consumed citrulline malate for 15 days were able to increase ATP production during exercise by 34% and improve phospho-creatine resynthesis after training by 20%.
Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid and is a chemical precursor to nitric oxide (a blood vessel-widening agent).
- When Arginine enters the body, it stimulates nitric oxide pathways. This process vasodilates (enlarges) blood vessels and helps deliver more of the much-needed oxygen-rich blood and nutrients to working muscles to achieve the pump and ultimately muscle growth.
- Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, and preventing tissue degradation in people with critical illnesses.
- A 2010 study conducted by Bailey et al. discovered supplemental arginine for 3 days was able to enhance nitric oxide production and decrease oxygen consumption (7%) while improving time to exhaustion by 25% in otherwise healthy men.
Ornithine, when bound by salt at the molecular level to Orotate (orotic acid), is much more bio-available than in its HCL or free form.
- Ornithine Works in synergy with Arginine in the metabolism of waste caused by intense exercise.
- By increasing Nitric Oxide production and decreasing waste – you are able to train longer and support greater results.
- A 2008 study conducted by Sugino et al. discovered supplementation with ornithine was able to reduce perceptions of fatigue to 52% of placebo on a prolonged endurance test and was able to reduce ammonia accrual during exercise.
Beta Vulgaris, also known as the common beet, has been shown to significantly reduce blood pressure. With this ingredient in Attack, you can get a pump while lowering your blood pressure!
- Beet has also been shown to lower the oxygen cost of exercise and improve exercise tolerance.
- Lansley et al. (2011) found beet supplementation resulted in an in a mean power increase of 5%. Other studies have also shown supplementation with beet can improve time trial performance by 3-15%.
Kodiak CarniShred™ Ingredient Profile :
B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function. Furthermore, it is involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
B6 helps to protect the heart from cholesterol deposits and helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
B6 also helps activate coenzymes that are important in metabolism.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is derived from lysine and methionine and is essential for transporting long-chain fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria for subsequent fat breakdown and energy production.
L-Carnitine has also been shown to reduce exercise-induced muscle damage, muscular fatigue, and reduce soreness.
A study conducted by Volek et al. (2002) found that supplementation with L-Carnitine daily for one week in healthy resistance trained men was able to reduce markers of muscle damage after weight lifting. It was also discovered that biomarkers of oxidative damage reduced to baseline sooner than placebo.
Ho et al. (2010) discovered that middle-aged males and females who supplemented with L-Carnitine over a 24-day period experienced less muscle damage and soreness following exercise and had less oxidative markers in serum after exercise.
Fumarate, or fumaric acid, is an important compound, which is also naturally present in the body.
As a component of the Krebs cycle (Citric Acid Cycle), fumaric acid plays a key role in generating energy.
Combined, l-carnitine and fumarate provide dual support for energizing the heart and skeletal muscles.
Paradoxine® Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract:
Aframomum melegueta is a spice with a similar composition to Ginger.
It shows some promise in fat-mass control.
It has been shown to have an impact on increasing metabolic rate.
A study by Suqita et al. (2013) found that men who supplemented with Aframomum melegueta for four weeks were able to activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
Gamma-butyrobetaine ethyl ester chloride is a precursor for L-Carnitine.
GBB-EEC can increase the body’s production of L-Carnitine and can help improve energy levels and athletic performance.
Higher L-Carnitine levels also help to promote fat loss and immune system support.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
CapsiAtra™ can increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than usual, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one-month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.