All fat burners are not created equal Kodiak Torch is a potent Fat burning product your must try .
The difference between one that works ok and one that works great is all in the formula. A great fat burner starts with research validated and time tested ingredients dosed at clinical levels proven to produce results. Furthermore, the combination of individual ingredients found in a great fat burner must not only be effective by themselves, but they must also work synergistically as a whole in order to amplify fat loss. Lastly, and most importantly, a truly great fat burner should address all areas critical to maximizing your fat and weight loss and support a healthy diet and training.
The sad truth is a “great” fat burner like the one described above doesn’t exist…until now. Introducing TORCH™….A revolutionary fat burner formulated to address all areas of fat loss using time tested, proven ingredients and new, novel compounds not found in any other fat burner on the market. These ingredients work individually and synergistically to help incinerate fat, ramp up metabolism, suppress appetite, and use lipids as fuel. What’s more, TORCH™ contains ingredients that help improve mood and focus to help you stay on task when the goal is to achieve your ideal body composition. From top to bottom TORCH™ will help you push the boundaries of what you thought was possible. Take a quick look at TORCH™’s key ingredients on the fully transparent label and see why it is the premier fat burner on the market today.
300mg Caffeine Complex – Massively ramps up metabolism to speed the fat-burning process while also releasing epinephrine to enhance focus and release body fat stores…all without the typical caffeine crash.
200mcg Chromium Picolinate – Helps move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells to be used as energy and to turn fats and carbohydrates into energy.
100mg N-Phenyldimethylamine – A compound similar to DMAA that produces many of the same ergogenic effects such as enhancing mood, improving focus, and creating a feeling of euphoria.
50mg Beta-Phenylethylamine – Used for many different purposes, among them cognitive enhancement, mood improvement, weight loss, and as a concentration aid.
50mg TeaCrine™ – Delivers long lasting energy and accelerates metabolism.
10mg 5-HTP – Functions as an appetite suppressant to ease the stresses of dieting, which can easily compound its effects by reducing fat storage due to elevated stress!
2mg CapsiAtra™ Capsaicin– Enhances insulin sensitivity, protecting your hard-working body from storing carbohydrates as body fat and stuffing your muscles full of glycogen.
2mg Rauwolscine – Acts as an alpha (2) adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning.
(*To view complete supplement facts click on the ingredient profile tab)
TORCH™ is not only explicit in its transparency – you can see everything you are getting on the label – but it is loaded with ingredients that are designed to operate through several mechanisms and mediums to spark metabolism, enhance mood, burn fat, and help keep your appetite under control. Only one question remains….are you ready to turn up the heat? If so it is time to add TORCH™ incendiary fat burner to your supplement line-up.
Check out the Ingredients and What they do in Kodiak Torch
Vitamin B3 (Niacin):
- Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and vLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine):
B6 is a water soluble vitamin that is important to various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function. Furthermore, it is involved in the synthesis of hormones and red blood cells.
- B6 helps to protect the heart from cholesterol deposits and helps to prevent kidney stone formation.
- B6 also helps activate coenzymes that are important in metabolism.
Chromium (Chromium Polynicotinate):
Chromium is a mineral our bodies use in small amounts for normal body functions, such as digesting food.
- Chromium helps move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells to be used as energy and to turn fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into energy.
- Chromium also helps regulate fat and cholesterol in the body, and may reduce food craving.
- A study conducted by Anton et al. (2008) found that subjects supplementing with chromium over an 8 week period reduced hunger, cravings, and lost more weight compared to a placebo group.
FAT METABOLIZING THERMOGENIC MATRIX
Caffeine Matrix (Caffeine Anhydrous, DiCaffeine Malate):
This blend of caffeine helps to provide effectively dosed stimulation for your training and not keep you up all night long.
- It is also formulated to help fight that horrible crash you might experience with stimulated laden pre-workouts.
- Multiple studies have confirmed can improve muscular endurance and power, focus and cognitive performance, and improve energy levels. Caffeine has also been shown to have a thermogenic effect (heating/calorie burning) at rest and may increase the use of fats for fuel during exercise.
- Doherty and Smith performed a meta-analysis of caffeine’s effects on perceived exertion and found a 5.6% decrease in RPE (rating of perceived exhertion) during exercise. This means exercise may feel easier at higher effort levels when supplementing with caffeine.
N-phenethyldimethylamine (from Eria Jarensis):
Eria extract contains a compound called N-Phenyldimethylamine which is chemically similar to DMAA.
- This means it produces many of the same ergogenic effects such as enhancing mood, improving focus, and creating a feeling of euphoria.
- This is due to N-Phenyldimethylamine’s function as a neuromodulator in the central nervous system that boosts dopamine (the feel good neurotransmitter) levels.
Aframomum Melegueta Seed Extract:
Aframomum melegueta is a spice with a similar composition as Ginger.
- It shows some promise in fat-mass control.
- It has been shown to have an impact on increasing metabolic rate.
- A study by Suqita et al. (2013) found that men who supplemented with aframomum melegueta for four weeks were able to activate brown adipose tissue and increase whole-body energy expenditure.
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Green coffee extract is a supplement derived from green coffee beans. It is a concentrated source of chlorogenic acid, a compound that may be able to reduce blood sugar and have an anti-diabetic effect.
- Green coffee bean extract may also be a potent weight loss and anti-obesity supplement.
- Thom (2007) discovered individuals who consumed green coffee extract over a period of 12 week experienced greater weight lose compared to a placebo group.
Gamma-butryobetaine ethyl ester chloride is a precursor for L-Carnitine.
- GBB-EEC has the ability to increase the bodies production of L-Carnitine and can help improve energy levels and athletic performance.
- Higher L-Carnatine levels also helps to promote fat loss and immune system support.
Rauwolscine is an ingredient very similar in structure and effect to Yohimbe but may be more potent.
- Rauwolscine can act as an Alpha(2)Adrenergic antagonist and thus aid in fat burning.
- It also shares the same stimulating and mood-elevating effects as yohimbe.
CapsiAtra™ is a dihydrocapsiate compound naturally found in CH-19 Sweet peppers that holds clinical benefits in weight management, endurance and metabolism.
- CapsiAtra™ has the ability to increase resting energy expenditure (REE) – allowing the body to burn off more calories than normal, and stimulate thermogenesis – allowing the body to burn calories off of stored fats.
- It also enhances glycogen sparing, promoting an increase in energy production through the burning off of fat stored within the body instead of carbohydrates.
- Galgani et al. (2010) discovered subjects who supplemented with Dihydrocapsiate over a one month period were able to increase their resting metabolic rate on a daily basis compared to placebo.
EUPHORIC MOOD ENHANCEMENT MATRIX
Beta- Phenylethylamine naturally occurs within the nervous systems of humans, where it is thought to act as a type of neuromodulator. It is considered to be a trace amine chemical and natural monamine alkaloid.
- Within the human brain it causes the release of norepinephrine and dopamine, two very powerful brain chemicals involved in attention and alertness.
- Beta- Phenylethylamine is used for many different purposes, among them cognitive enhancement, mood improvement, weight loss, and as a concentration aid.
- Beta- Phenylethylamine may help to speed up the metabolism. This means that it can lead to an increased rate of fat burning.
TeaCrine is concentrated nature-identical theacrine that delivers energy shown to last up to 6 hours.
- Theacrine’s multi-faceted effects come from the synergistic reactions between two neural pathways: dopaminergic and adenosinergic pathways.
- By affecting these pathways, Theacrine accelerates metabolism, increases energy production, and enables competitive athletes, active individuals and driven professionals to better their physical and mental performance.
- TeaCrine also helps to maintain inflammation within the normal range, which helps decrease muscle and joint discomfort during and following exercise.
GABA is an amino acid, formed from glutamate and is present in high concentrations throughout the central nervous system, acting as an excitatory neurotransmitter.
- GABA can help lower cortisol levels and manage stress caused by stimulants.
- GABA originally became popular among bodybuilders when a study revealed acute supplementation resulted in an increase of growth hormone.
- GABA may also improve exercise recovery and work in synergy with nitric oxide increasing ingredients.
- Researchers at the University of Florida found subjects who took GABA followed by either resistance training or rest had elevated levels of growth hormone compared to placebo.
Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine is a nootropic compound that converts to both choline and cytidine upon ingestion.
- It helps to increase memory and cognitive function
- Studies have shown that it can also help increase attention.
- McGlade et al. (2012) discovered women who supplemented with Cytidine 5’-diphosphocholine for 28 days were able to significantly improve attention focus and attention inhibition compared to placebo.
APPETITE SUPPRESSION MATRIX
Alpha Lipoic Acid:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a mitochondrial fatty acid that is highly involved in energy metabolism. It is synthesized in the body and can be consumed through eating meats and minimally in some fruits/vegetables.
- ALA has been shown to keep insulin levels lower and act as a mild appetite suppressant.
- ALA has also been shown to be of benefit against various forms of oxidation and inflammation. These effects carry on to benefits that protect one from heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline with age.
- ALA is also a potent anti-oxidant compound. It works with mitochondria and the body’s natural anti-oxidant defenses.
- It is also seen as an anti-aging compound since it can reverse some of the oxidant damage related effects of aging.
L-5 Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP):
5-HTP is a direct precursor to serotonin which boosts serotonin levels to help elevate mood and aid in weight loss.
- 5-HTP can increase endogenous cortisol which releases anabolic hormones (testosterone and insulin) and produces a greater anabolic response during weight training sessions.
- 5-HTP also may promote appetite supressionand lead to a reduction in weight
- It also serves an important role in helping brain function, blood cells, gastrointestinal system.
- Ceci et al. (1989) found 5-HTP in obese women (BMI 30-40) was associated with a reduction of calories by approximately 38% (placebo recorded at 20%) over 5 weeks, resulting in weight loss.
Cassia is also known as where cinnamon comes from (bark).
- Cassia can help reduce muscle spasms, gas, and suppress the appetite.
- Over time, it can reduce fasting blood glucose, and potentially cholesterol levels as well.