- Laxogenin helps increase protein synthesis by over 200% which allows the user to accelerate muscle growth and recovery
- Provides cortisol support, thus allowing your body to recover fast and reduces muscle breakdown (muscle wasting).
- Athletes claim to have seen strength increases in 3-5 days, and muscle mass increases in 3-4 weeks.
- Does not alter the users’ natural hormonal balance (does not affect testosterone levels and does not convert into estrogen or cause the body’s natural estrogen to increase)
- Does not show up on narcotic or anabolic drug screens or drug tests (can be used by Athletes in NCAA and other major league sports)
Q: Do I need cycle support?
A: Laxogenin does not require cycle support as it is not liver toxic and does not cause the user’s blood pressure to fluctuate.
Q: What is the most effective dose for Laxogenin?
A: The clinical dosage for Laxogenin is 150 mg per day.
Q: Do I need a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) after using a Laxogenin Product?
A: Laxogenin does not require the use of a PCT or SERM as it is a NON-HORMONAL anabolic agent. A user will just have to merely cycle off of it for four weeks before beginning another cycle of Laxogenin.
Q: Do I need an estrogen blocker when using Laxogenin?
A: The use of an estrogen blocker will not be necessary as Laxogenin does not convert into estrogen, nor will it cause your body to upregulate its estrogen production. Thus, eliminating the need for an estrogen blocker. You will only require an estrogen blocker if you choose to stack Laxogenin with other anabolic supplements which have effects on the body’s natural hormonal balance (i.e. test boosters, prohormones, etc.).