LeanWorks is one of the most comprehensive, stimulant-free weight loss products on the market today. Consists of 3 different ingredient matrices, LeanWorks will address every mechanism of fat loss.
Not only does LeanWorks promote lipolysis, but it will also increase your body’s core temperature, rid your body of excess water, increase fat loss, and regulate blood sugar. Plus, LeanWorks also helps combat those ravenous hunger pangs commonly experienced while dieting, all while heightening mood and overall sense of well-being!
LeanWorks is stimulant-free and can be taken any time of day (including at night). It’s effective on its own, or stacked with a stimulant-based weight-loss product such as 212° by Muscle Elements!*
For many people, deciding to lose fat is the easy part, deciding which fat burner is right for them is the hard part. The problem for some people out there (possibly even you) is that they don’t handle stimulants all that well and nearly all fat burners on the market contain caffeine and a host of other stimulants as well.
Does that mean those people are left to forge the road to the lean body lifestyle alone, without the hunger controlling, metabolic boosting effects of a potent thermogenic aid?
Not for a second.
For those that want all the fat melting benefits of a top-of-the-line weight loss aid without the sleep-disrupting, jitter-inducing effects of stimulants, Muscle Elements created LeanWorks.
- Raspberry ketones (105mg) – aromatic compounds naturally found in raspberries that may increase lipolysis and the secretion of the protein hormone adiponectin, which regulates glucose and fatty acid oxidation*.
- Green coffee extract (600mg) – unroasted coffee extract containing the natural compound chlorogenic acid, which has been shown to support decreased body fat and combat weight gain*. Recent studies note that green coffee extract upregulates PPAR-Alpha, a nuclear receptor protein that regulates the expression of genes in adipose tissue*.
- Irvingia gabonensis (150mg) – also known as African Mango, this African tree’s fruit is believed to assist in weight loss, improve glucose tolerance already in a normal range and blood lipids as well as regulate PPAR-Alpha
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (255mg) – an amino acid found in meat and various dairy products that increases fat metabolism by enhancing fatty acid transport into the mitochondria of cells to be burned for energy.
- Juniper berry (150mg) – known as Juniperus communis, juniper berry was historically used as a spice *. Modern studies note it can help shed water weight through its diuretic actions.
- Dandelion extract (150mg) – known as Taraxacum officinale, dandelion has a rich history of use in herbal medicine to treat a wide variety of skin and gastrointestinal issues. Recent research suggests the flower may also serve as a potential water loss ingredient due to its ability to increase urine frequency and volume.*.
- Phaseolus vulgaris (150mg) – also known as white kidney bean, this botanical has been shown to inhibit the enzyme amylase. The inhibition of this enzyme has been shown to support appetite control, glucose levels already in a normal range and support weight loss*.
- Red pepper (60mg) – contains capsaicinoids which are the active compounds present in cayenne pepper responsible for its tongue “burning” sensations. Using a capsule delivery form (as it is in Lean Works), you get all of the thermogenic, metabolic-boosting, and hunger suppressing benefits without the burn!
- BioPerine (15mg) – research-backed black pepper extract standardized for its piperine content. Bioperine increases the bioavailability of nutritional compounds and may support reduced body fat accumulation*.