Liberty Labz Man The F#%K Up Body Recomposition & Hardening Agent.
With each passing decade, Americans have been getting weaker and men’s testosterone levels have decreased – for the past 3 generations, son’s testosterone levels are lower than their fathers. Whether the cause be plastics, food supply, or the stress of dealing with Liberal bulls#%t, it doesn’t really matter.
Testosterone makes everything better. Use Man The F#%K Up to improve your progress in the gym towards a lean, muscular, and strong physique. The ingredient profile has been carefully selected by American scientists for precise synergism to maximize anabolic hormone status, cortisol control, muscle building potential, muscle protein synthesis, type II fiber hypertrophy, and extreme lipolysis. Man The F#%K Up today, and make gains like there is no tomorrow.
- SM-66® Ashwagandha increases testosterone levels and muscle mass while decreasing body fat.*
- Primavie® Shilajit enhances testosterone’s ability to build muscle by increasing free testosterone.*
- Laxopure™ 5α-Laxogenin is a novel brassinosteroid providing huge increases in muscle hypertrophy for a hard, defined look.*
- Phosphatidylcholine improves lipolysis and fat-burning.*
- Bioperine® supports optimal absorption of MTFU’s powerful ingredients.*
What do these compounds do ?
Boron is a trace mineral present in nuts and fruits capable of augmenting sex hormones and joint health.
- Daily consumption of boron for 6 days produced marked increases in free testosterone in a study by Naghii et al.
- Has also been demonstrated to reduce estrogen and SHBG for a big boost to the anabolic milieu
- May reduce inflammation and joint pain.
Zinc is one of the minerals necessary for human survival, abundant in meat and seafood.
- High doses of zinc (MTFU contains 500% DV) inhibit the aromatase enzyme, increasing testosterone and decreasing estrogen.
- Helps to repair the intestinal mucosa, which may improve nutrient absorption and decrease bloating.
- Zinc is lost in sweat, and it is therefore an important mineral of which to maintain proper consumption.
Potassium is an essential mineral needed in the largest quantities of all minerals at over 4g per day.
- Due to such high requirements and often poor diets, low potassium status can decrease testosterone production.
- Important for counteracting the hypertensive effects of sodium – potassium facilitates excess sodium excretion.
Vitamin B6 (20mg)
Vitamin B6 is one of the water soluble B vitamins that is critical for various metabolic reactions that occur in the body. It is also a coenzyme for protein metabolism and nervous and immune system function.
- Vitamin B6 may have some benefits with regard to increasing the rate of testosterone synthesis by accelerating conversion of prohormones into testosterone.
- B6 is also involved in the formation of the most important enzymes for a well-functioning metabolism
- B6 may also be able to increase levels of growth hormone.
Vitamin C (250mg)
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin with antioxidant and immunomodulatory potential.
- As a potent antioxidant, vitamin C can preserve testosterone concentrations in response to lead toxicity, burns, and alcohol ingestion amongst other factors.
- Exhibits cortisol controlling effects, potentially reducing body fat.
- Can accelerate recovery from the common cold and prevent the occurrence of colds when used preemptively.
Vitamin D3 (2500IU)
Vitamin D is associated with a wide range of benefits, including increased cognition, immune health, bone health and well-being.
- Vitamin D may increase testosterone levels after supplementation by serving as cholesterol-like precursor to testosterone or other mechanisms.
- Supplementation can also reduce the risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
KSM-66® Ashwagandha (500mg)
Ashwagandha is an ancient ayurvedic herb and adaptogen. KSM-66® is a standardized version that can be trusted to contain necessary quantities of active ingredients.
- Supplementation with Ashwagandha has been demonstrated to improve testosterone levels in healthy men.
- Increased testosterone by Ashwagandha is thought to be the underlying mechanism for improved strength and lean mass and decreased fat mass after Ashwagandha supplementation.
- Doubles as a potent anxiolytic agent to reduce cortisol and anxiety.
Primavie® Purified Shilajit Extract (250mg)
Shilajit is a mixture of minerals and other chemicals, principally fulvic acid, that has testosterone boosting and antioxidant properties. Primavie® contains a standardized quantity of fulvic acid.
- One study has observed a 23.5% increase in testosterone in men after they begin supplementing with shilajit.
- Works to improve blood lipid parameters, including decreased triglycerides.
Laxopure™ 5α-Hydroxy-Laxogenin is a natural anabolic derived from plants. It is a sapogenin, a steroidal constituent of a saponin.
- 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin possesses an anabolic potency similar to Anavar, one of the most efficient anabolic substances, without side effects.
- May work by reducing sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) hormones to increase free testosterone.
- Research in humans has shown 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin increases muscle strength and lean body mass, even without exercise. Other benefits include fat loss and improved insulin sensitivity.
- Other tests have shown 200% increases in protein synthesis after 5-Alpha-Hydroxy-Laxogenin supplementation.
Phosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid present in the cellular membrane that helps with membrane fluidity.
- Phosphatidylcholine serves as a source of choline, which boosts cognition and power output.
- phosphatidylcholine has traditionally been used for inducing lipolysis in fat cells for reductions in body fat mass.
Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (5mg)
Bioperine® is a high quality piperine extract. Piperine boosts absorption of herbal incredients.
- Inhibits glucuronide to boost uptake of many herbal supplements and some drugs.
- May slow gastric emptying and provide a mild satiety effect as well as enhanced absorption via increased contact time between food and intestinal lining.