Maxine’s BURN Cookies are high in protein yet low in carbohydrate and fat, and have a unique thermogenic formula that help you burn fat. The high quality protein blend helps you feel fuller for longer, and combined with carb blocking and fat burning ingredients it makes for the ultimate fat stripping snack. It is a delicious guilt-free treat as part of your fat burning diet, or a fantastic post-workout meal for optimum recovery after a hard workout.
How To Take BURN Cookie
Eat once a day between meals or after exercise
Consume 1 cookie per day as a snack between meals or as recovery meal after exercise, in conjunction with healthy nutrition plan.
Who Should Take BURN Cookie
Maxine’s BURN cookies are a delicious and convenient way to get great nutrition on the run. They are made from a special blend of high quality proteins without unwanted bad fats and simple sugars. This high protein formula stimulates your metabolism to produce heat, which is known a Thermogenesis. When combined with powerful carb blockers and fat burners, Maxine’s BURN cookies are a great snack to help you get in shape.
|All Day Use|
Key Ingredients & Nutritional Information
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – derived from milk and is widely recognised as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning muscle, making it ideal for shaping and toning the female body.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – also derived from milk it contains special protein segments called “peptides” which have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – plays a special role in controlling your appetite by forming a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction – the ideal ingredient to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
- Phaseolamin – a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans that acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. The result is less starch breakdown, less carb absorption, and less carbs being stored as fat.
- Green Coffee Extract – a powerful antioxidant that reduces carbohydrates being stored as fat by helping the body burn a higher proportion of them.
- L-Carnitine – an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the part of cells where it is burnt for fuel, and is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning for hard trainers and active women.
- Choline and Inositol – allows your body to burn fats rather than store them.
- Green Tea – contains a powerful antioxidant that stimulates your fat burning metabolism.
- Dairy Calcium – this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss, and is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.