The Maxs Monster Protein Pack Contains the Maxs Whey Protein Isolate Powder and Casein Protein Plus a FREE Box of Monster Cookies * Mystery Flavours
MAX’S Whey Isolates is our premium Whey Formula that combines Pure Whey Protein Isolate with fast absorbing Hydrolysed Whey Peptides to give you the Ultimate Whey Protein for building lean muscle.
MAX’S Whey Isolates is designed for severe trainers whose priority is to build solid lean muscle without adding fat. Each 30g serve of Whey Isolates contains 23 grams of pure whey protein and is very low in fat and lactose. It contains naturally high levels of BCAA’s to stimulate more muscle growth and is a rich source of L-Glutamine to boost recovery after hard training.
The Science Behind MAX’S Whey Isolates
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits. These include Beta-Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and Insulin-Like Growth Factors. These fractions help boost health and immunity, while stimulating more muscle growth and faster recovery, making it the ideal protein for hard training athletes. WPI is also a rich source of Branched Chain Amino Acids, especially L-Leucine, that are critical regulators of protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- Hydrolysed Whey Peptides is pure Whey Protein Isolate that has been enzymatically broken down to small peptides and amino acids so it requires virtually no digestion and can be absorbed immediately. It is ideal for taking directly after training for rapid recovery or when fast protein uptake is a priority.
- Whey Protein is nature’s No. 1 muscle building protein. It is highly purified with a structure and amino acid profile that optimises muscle recovery and muscle growth when used with in conjunction with severe weight training. MAX’S Whey Isolates combines the two best forms of Whey for building human muscle: Vitamin & Minerals – Whey Isolates includes a full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals to support your body’s metabolism to ensure maximum results.
How To Take Whey Isolates
- 2 Serves Per Day
Take two serves per day between regular meals – one of these should be post training. Mix 30 grams (approx. 1 scoop) in a shaker with 200ml of low-fat milk or cold water, and shake for 30 seconds or until powder is thoroughly dispersed. Consume within 30 minutes.
Hydrolysed Whey peptides fast active pure Whey Protein that has been enzymatically broken down, so it requires no digestion. It is ideal for taking immediately after training for rapid recovery or when fast protein uptake is a priority.
Whey Protein Isolate is the most bio-available and best protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. It contains high levels of Branched Chain Amino Acids, including L-Leucine, which are critical regulators of muscle growth.
Can I use Whey Isolates after training?Yes, the high Leucine content of this protein plus in fast absorption characteristics makes it an ideal post-workout protein. For trainers who want to gain weight, we recommend mixing in milk, for trainers who want to get lean and ripped, you can mix in water.
Can I take Whey Isolates before bed?WPI HL is a high all round protein and can be made to boost your system amino acid content before bed. Another option to consider is MAX’S Casein SR which is a slower release formula and better suited to take at night.
Do I need to take extra BCAA’s if I’m using Whey Isolates?For most trainers, two serves of this protein will give your system enough BCAA’s, especially Leucine, to maximise protein synthesis and recovery. If you are a very heavy trainer or training hard more than four times per week, it is advisable to consider using extra BCAA’s (the MAX’S Lab Series BCAA’s formula is excellent) to ensure maximum recovery. We also suggest taking additional Glutamine to support recovery and your immune health.
Max’s Casein SR is a Slow digesting Protein to help drip feed your muscle during the day or especially at Night Time.
Up to 60% of new muscle growth occurs while you sleep – if you give your body the right nutrients. Don’t waste your hard hours in the gym with poor nighttime nutrition. MAX’S CaseinSR is one of the leading night protein formulas because it provides up to 7 hours of continuous protein release to keep you recovering and growing all night while you sleep. It combines ultra-slow releasing Micellar Casein with slow releasing Calcium Caseinate and medium releasing Whey Protein Concentrate to give you a great night’s sleep. You will wake up recovered and ready to tackle each new day and each grueling workout.
The Science Behind MAX’S Casein SR
- Micellar Casein is an ultra-slow digesting and absorbing, anti-catabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training and stimulates muscle growth. This unique form is refined to keep the large milk peptide molecules intact, producing a slow digesting, un-denatured, and highly bioactive protein to stimulate growth and improve health. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood amino acids levels for up to 7 hours to keep your muscles growing for longer.
- Calcium Caseinate is a slow digesting protein that is ideal for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion releases bioactive peptides to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.
How To Take Casein SR
- 1 Serving Before Bed
Mix 1 scoop in 200ml of milk or water and mix in a shaker for 30 seconds (1 level scoop = approx. 30 grams). For best results take 1 – 2 serves during the day, and 1 serves 30 minutes before bed.
Micellar CaseinAn ultra-slow digesting and anti-catabolic protein that inhibits muscle breakdown after hard training. Clinical trials show Micellar Casein can sustain elevated blood amino acid levels for up to 7 hours.Calcium caseinate slows digesting protein that is ideal for trainers with a faster metabolism. During digestion, bioactive peptides are released to enhance anabolic growth and improve your metabolism.FAQS
Does Casein SR contain any stimulants that could keep me awake?No, Casein SR is stimulant free. In fact, the formula is designed to promote peaceful sleep.Can I add other supplements to Casein SR like BCAA’s?Yes, adding supplements that don’t contain any stimulants will contribute to your recovery even further.Will training late in the day or the evening affect my sleep?Everyone’s metabolism is different, but generally, weight training will excite your system for several hours after the completion of your workout. If you find it hard to sleep peacefully after exercise late in the day, you may need to change your training time to a little earlier. Casein SR will help calm down your metabolism however you may need to adopt some other techniques to bring your metabolism down to normal. These include hot and cold showers, a warm bath, massage or yoga.