MAXS SHRED SYSTEM PROTEIN POWDER Double Deal will help you build lean shredded muscle and burn fat – GUARANTEED!
It’s packed with the latest in lean nutrition science, like Max’s Lean Protein Blend, Fat Incinerating Complex, and our Nitrogen Retention Technology.
So if you want the kind of bod that sets you apart from that pack, do what BIG MAXY says and get into my MAX’S SHRED System to build the lean shredded physique you’ve always wanted!
- Getting shredded requires consistency and discipline. You must train with intensity and continue to push your muscles to their absolute limits and beyond. But developing a lean and impressive physique requires more than just hard training. Diet is the key. Every lean and ripped physique is the result of constant attention to diet. You must plan your total nutrition intake, and stick to your plan.A high protein diet with moderate carbs and fats is the proven and reliable way to get shredded and stay that way. Of course, you have to watch your calorie intake, but upping your protein should be the critical element of your nutrition. Getting the right amount of protein is often difficult if you are relying on food alone. This is where MAX’S SHRED System is ideal. This fantastic high protein formula packs a blend of fast, medium and slow absorbing protein to keep you feeling satisfied for hours while it supplies your muscles with the protein building blocks they need to recover and grow.But it’s not just about protein. SHRED System also provides potent carb blockers and fat burners to fire up your metabolism, so you burn more fat, while your training, throughout your day, and even when you’re resting. It all adds up to a leaner more shredded physique.
ANABOLIC PROTEIN BLEND
Blended proteins verse single protein – it’s a hot topic. When your goal is to get lean and shredded, what should you look for? What you need to know is that different proteins have specific characteristic, strengths and weaknesses. Whey is fast acting – ideal for taking after training but not a good choice before bed when you need a slow release. In fact, science now supports protein blends as the best muscle building option. Entirely just, you get enhanced protein synthesis by taking a combination of fast, medium and slow proteins than by just making one type of protein alone because you get a more extended opportunity for protein synthesis. But there are other benefits for trainers wanting to get ripped. Slow Release Caseins form a gel in your stomach during digestion, which makes the case in much slower to digest and keeps you feeling fuller for longer – which is ideal when you are watching your calorie intake.This is the thinking behind our MAX’S Anabolic Protein Blend. You get a specific combination of fast, medium and slow dairy proteins to keep you growing longer plus the slower digesting caseins keep you feeling satisfied to make calorie restriction easier.
- Hydrolysed Whey Peptides – Immediate: Pre-digested Whey Proteins provide peptides for rapid absorption and assimilation
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) – Fast: WPI is natures best protein for building lean muscle
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) – Medium: WPC is an excellent muscle builder with many health-promoting benefits
- Casein – Slow: Casein gels in your stomach during digestion which mean it is absorbed slower
- MAX’S SHRED System also includes our cutting-edge Fat Incinerating Complex – a combination of robust fat metabolizing and carb blocking nutrients to help you achieve best results:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – is a unique type of fatty acid to exhibits a wide range of beneficial metabolic and health effects. Studies confirm CLA has a robust positive effect on body composition with prolonged use by increasing uptake of nutrients (fats, carbs and protein) into muscle cells that leads to enhanced protein synthesis, higher metabolic rates and reduced fat storage.
- Green Tea Extract – contains powerful antioxidants called catechin polyphenols that are responsible for many health benefits. One catechin in particular, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), stimulates your metabolism to burn fat and accelerate weight loss. EGCG stimulates the central nervous system and causes fat to be released into the bloodstream for the body to use as fuel.
- Raspberry Ketones – are organic compounds that give raspberries their colour and flavour. They stimulate fat cells to mobilise stored fat which can then be burned for fuel to get you leaner with more energy.
- African Mango Seed Extract increases specific blood levels of the fat metabolism regulators leptin and adiponectin that help increase your fat burning metabolism.
- Guarana comes from the seeds of a South American shrub Paullinia Cupana. The primary active compounds in guarana are the alkaloids theobromine. These compounds combine to stimulate the central nervous system, increasing your metabolic rate and thermogenesis.
- Caffeine – research shows that caffeine helps trainers burn twice as many fat calories in the hour after finishing the exercise. Caffeine will also improve performance during both short-term, high-intensity exercise such as weight training and endurance exercise.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – is a naturally occurring amino acid that helps shunt free fatty acids from your bloodstream into muscle cell mitochondria giving the double benefit of providing more fuel for greater energy plus increased fat burning for more significant fat loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia – is a small tropical fruit that contains a potent carbohydrate regulating compound – Hydroxy Citric Acid or HCA. It’s the main action is to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to convert carbohydrates to fats.
- Phaseolamin is an extract of white kidney beans that inhibits the action of the starch-digesting enzyme Alpha-amylase in your digestive tract. When starches can’t be properly digested in your small intestine, they aren’t absorbed and so pass through you.
- Green Coffee Extract acts in two ways to regulate carbohydrate metabolism.
GCA inhibits absorption of glucose in the small intestine by modulating factors needed for sugar absorption.
The principal active component of GCA, Chlorogenic-Acid, regulates enzymes in your liver that control the production of glucose.
This dual effect on sugar absorption and sugar production is an effective mechanism for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and so stops carbs from being pushed into the fat storage
MAX’S Nitrogen Retention combines recovery and growth stimulating amino acids:
- L-Glutamine – is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle growth. Glutamine supplementation significantly shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle growth.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids – L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. These three individual amino acids are taken up rapidly by skeletal muscle after intense training to help initiate muscle recovery. L-Leucine, in particular, has emerged as the critical regulator of protein synthesis by activating the mTOR pathway in muscle and must be present in optimal amounts to stimulate muscle growth.